PADI Master Freediver
REFINE YOUR EDUCATION AND LIFESTYLE!
Reach the elite level in freediving with the PADI Master Freediver Course. In focused lessons you will take your skills for static apnea, dynamic apnea, free immersion and constant weight freediving to the next level.
In order to meet the performance requirements of this course, it must be conducted in the Y-40 (Italy) or in the sea. Please contact us to discuss the details.
Minimum age 18 years
PADI Advanced Freediver or equivalent certification
Emergency First Response certification (not older than 2 years)
- Theory of nutrition, relaxation and advanced breathing techniques
- Pool lesson to further improve your static and dynamic apnea skills
- Open water lessons to practice mouthfill pressure equalization, free immersion and constant weight freediving.
- static apnea: 3:30 minutes
- dynamic apnea: 70 meters
- Deep diving (with a constant amount of lead): 32 meters
Is the responsibility of the participant
Swim suit, bath towel, diving goggles, snorkel, fins, suit (5mm), neoprene socks, neoprene gloves
We carry a complete range of Freediving material. If you want to rent something special (e.g. Freediving fins), please make a reservation.
PADI MasterFreediver Certification
If login access to the PADI Freediver Touch from a previous PADI Basic Freediver course is not available, it must be obtained at an additional cost. The PADI Freediver Touch gives you access to the theory materials via smartphones, tablets, etc.
Participants (max. 2)
VIP: 1 participant
Private: 2 participants
Master FreediverCourse dates on request